I LOVE setting goals and I enjoy sharing them publicly with you to show you I’m how doing and what’s it like to grow an online business from scratch. You’re going to see me report every month about my progress, how much money I’m making, my achievements and failures, etc. I’m a big believer in goal setting and I know that it helped me in my life tremendously.
As you can see, in 2017 my main goals are about business and making money. I really want to break through my plateaus, push hard, and make a huge financial difference in my life in 2017. That will require me to challenge myself, grow, and in general, become more awesome haha.
I hope to inspire you and perhaps you’ll even start setting goals after reading this blog post!
1. I will easily make $30,000 in revenue by December 31, 2017.
2. I will easily have a $5,000 investment portfolio by December 31, 2017.
3. I will easily have at least 2,500 subscribers on my YouTube channel by December 31, 2017.
4. I will make $100 a month by June 1st, 2017.
5. I will make $3,000 a month by December 31st, 2017.
6. I will easily have at least 7,000 e-mail subscribers by December 31, 2017.
7. I will easily reach and impact at least 25,000 people on YouTube (views) by December 31, 2017.
Health & Fitness
8. I will easily do a one-arm pull up by December 31, 2017.
9. I will easily do 15 extended handstand pushups by December 31, 2017
10. I will easily do 5 one arm bench dips.
11. I will easily complete a 15-day juice fast by December 31, 2017.
12. I will easily complete a LIVER & GALLBLADDER FLUSH by December 31, 2017.
Travel, Lifestyle, and Personal Development
14. I will easily travel to Tokyo, Japan, by December 31st, 2017.
15. I will easily complete my morning ritual at least 5 days per week by December 31, 2017.
16. I will easily raise & donate $1,000 for charity by December 31, 2017.
Thoughts moving forward
I’ll keep you updated monthly with how I’m doing, my successes, and failures. Should be fun and exciting year!
Please leave a comment below or let me know any questions you have. I’d love to hear what you think!
Please subscribe below to get automatic updates of next episodes in the series: